1st Anniversary Banner

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Final Semester

First week back at college after a near-3-week holiday. Well, I did not have a great holiday. Was sick for 2 of the weeks (and even still now). =.=. Oh well, so now that I'm back, time to access the situation.

First, my timetable. I'm taking Economics, Legal Studies, Finite Maths and Statistics this term. I have 3 classes a day from Monday to Wednesday. I get Friday off but Thursday is hell. Why? Allow me to explain.

8.00am-9.30am : Statistics
9.30am-11am : Economics
11am-12.30am : Finite Maths
12.30pm-3.30pm : Legal Studies
(I finally get a half hour break here =.=)
4pm-7pm : Malaysian Studies (LAN)

Crazy huh. Well today was my first Thursday. I managed to survive it. I just gotta do it for the next 14 weeks. =/

Other than that, I think this 3rd semester is gonna be fun. There seems to be a whole lot of people I have not met before (blur me). Lol. New girls perhaps? XD.

No comments: