1st Anniversary Banner

Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2 Soundtrack


OK next, the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. The movie was released yesterday in the US and the soundtrack last week. If compared to the previous album, this album is a little weak. Lets compare. (Winner)

Start of Something New - What Time Is It?
Getcha Head in the Game - Work This Out
What I've Been Looking For - You are the Music in Me (Sharpay version)
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise) - Everyday
Stick to the Status Quo - I Don't Dance
When There was Me and You - Gotta Go My Own Way
Bop to the Top - Fabulous
Breaking Free - You are the Music in Me
We're All in this Together - All for One
Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Bonus Track) - Humuhumunukunukuapua'A (Bonus Track)
Breaking Free Asian Version (Vince, Alicia and Nikki) - Kau Muzik di Hatiku (Vince and Jac)

There. I'm not saying it sux, but if compared head to head it does lose out a little. I have not watched the movie though, but I heard it kinda sux? Not sure. Oh and Zac is supposedly singing this time. He has a solo song called Bet on It which is good.OK, we all know Andrew Seeley sang the last time, and the reason Disney gave was coz' Zac was goin through puberty. Fine, this year he's 20. Last year he was 19. Puberty at 19? Getting a singable voice in 1 year? Wow. Go figure. Oh and the Malay version of You are the Music in Me is good. Go Vince!

Rating : 7/10

No comments: