1st Anniversary Banner

Monday, August 6, 2007

The Simpsons Movie - Memorable Quotes

Watched this movie last week. I'm not really a Simpsons follower. This movie is filled with some real dumb and lame jokes. But there are a few that I really liked.
  1. Bart Simpson: I want a father that's the same at night as he is at day... eh... what's the word for that...
    Todd Flanders: Consistency?
    Bart Simpson: Yeah. Thanks loser.
  2. Ned Flanders: Thank you, Lord, for this bountiful… [screams]
    Ned Flanders: PENIS!
    Flanders' kids: [devoutly] Thank you, Lord, for this bountiful penis.
  3. Homer Simpson: [while choking Bart for laughing at him] I'll teach you to laugh at something that's funny!
  4. Marge Simpson: Go out there and face that mob!
    Homer Simpson: But I'm afraid if I do, they'll kill you.
    Carl: No we won't, we just want Homer.
    Homer Simpson: But they might kill Grandpa.
    Grampa: I'm part of the mob!
  5. Montgomery Burns: Smithers... I've never believed in suicide, but... it might cheer me up to watch you do it.
  6. EPA Official: You've gone mad with power!
    Russ Cargill: Of course I've gone mad with power! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring and no one listens to you!
  7. Ned Flanders: The Good Lord is telling me to confess to something...
    Homer Simpson: Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
  8. President Schwarzenegger: I was elected to *lead*, not to *read*.
  9. Bart Simpson: Don't shoot! If you kill my dad, you'll never know where the treasure is buried.
    Russ Cargill: What treasure?
    Bart Simpson: The treasure of Ima Wienner.
    Russ Cargill: I'm a wienner? [Homer and Bart laugh]
    Homer Simpson: Classic.
  10. Bart Simpson: [on the blackboard, in the open sequence] I will not illegally download this movie.

Lamest:
Homer Simpson: [singing Tune to Spider-Man Theme Song] Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. / Can he swing / from a web? / No he *can't*, / he's a pig. / Look out! / He is the Spider-Pig!

Best:
Russ Cargill: Anyone can just pick things. It takes real leadership to pick something you're clueless about.
President Schwarzenegger: Ok, I pick 3!
Russ Cargill: Try higher.
President Schwarzenegger: 5!
Russ Cargill: Lower.
President Schwarzenegger: 1?
Russ Cargill: Higher.
President Schwarzenegger: 3?
Russ Cargill: You said 3.
President Schwarzenegger: 6?
Russ Cargill: There is no 6.
President Schwarzenegger: 2?
Russ Cargill: Double it.
President Schwarzenegger: 4!
Russ Cargill: As you wish, sir.

Theres another 1 I really liked. I think it was somthing like
Police Officer: [points at dead body] I thought that was a dead body.
Police Chief: That's what I thought too before he said it was lawn trimmings. You really should learn to listen. XD

That's about it I guess. The rest of the movie was really full of dumb crap "jokes". =.=

No comments: