1st Anniversary Banner

Saturday, October 20, 2007

David Copperfield Rape

A woman reported that she was raped by DC in the Bahamas. That sounds like a load of bullsh!t to me. Why? Firstly, she only reported the incident AFTER she got back from her holidays, and secondly, I doubt she looks better than his wife. =.=

The FBI got involved and they have got a warrant to search DC's entire magic warehouse (sounds like the accuser is after something else). Well, I'm sure the truth will eventually be revealed.

If it turns out to be true, I will totally be disgusted. But if it is a fake made-up story, I'm sure many people will curse that lady to hell for insulting their idol. I would to if this ends up messing up his performance in Malaysia as I have waited 9 years for him to come to Malaysia again. NO MERCY!!! Hmph.

No comments: