1st Anniversary Banner

Monday, November 12, 2007

Gears of War - Day 2


Alright, day 2 of GoW-ing. Lets see, I had fun with the Berserker and the Hammer of Dawn. Played till the part where I had to get the vehicle... Oh and the friggin Kryll in the night... zzz...

Went to my friends' house to help him install as well... Apparently his com could not support the game. Oh well...

Ok back to me. Suddenly I encountered a problem... My friggin save file was GONE!!! I was like WTFFF... Haiz... So anyway, replayed it from the start.

Have not played it in multiplayer mode though. Heard it's great... Heck I expect it to br great, thats the reason I bought the game anyway...

So, lets see how day 3 goes... I have quizzes for my 3 subjects this week. Damn. Oh well... Just pray my save file isn't lost again...

No comments: