1st Anniversary Banner

Friday, November 2, 2007

wad up week...

Lets see... Whats there to update... David Copperfields performance is cancelled, so tomorrow im gna farking go get my refund. BUT, Axcess ticketing sucks cock... why? coz they will not give you an immediate refund... cash purchases will be ruturned with checks ANDDDD that will be in 2 months time... Im friggin pissed... faggotss... I need my cash for MCR lah you buggers... Ticletpro seems to be doing a better job. Argh.

Ok, thats that, erm... Im oso farking emo again... thinking bout the past as usual... farking past... and theres no new games to cheer me up! gawd where is crysis and gears of war???!!! I need new songs as well!!! haiz...

and one month from NOW, will be my 3rd sem finals... which is on the first week of december... then next year? degree... time passes so fast and there are so many things left undone. life sux...

No comments: