1st Anniversary Banner

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cabal SEA Open Beta


The lastest MMORPG craze to hit Asia. Cabal online.

The Open Beta test has just begun this month. It's been a long time since I played any form of MMORPG and CABAL is certainly a big leap from the likes of Ragnarok Online and Maple Story.

Cabal has 6 characters to choose from. It has brilliant graphics (for an online game) and also brilliant items and quest system. The only downside I feel about it is there isn't much team play involved in this game compared to RO. What I mean is that, with the quests and all, this is very much a solo-grinding game.

Why? Well for starters, the guild war does not require you to work together to achieve certain objectives like capturing castles. Besides, you get EXP based on the damage you make which certainly does not promote tanking.

But overall, I still find this game worth playing. I just hope that players do not start botting and also spending real cash to buy overpowered in-game items (those 2 points are major killers of online games).

As for comparison with World of Warcraft, I dare not say. Because I have never touched WoW in my life.

My character info - Force Shielder, name Irix, Venus server. Cheers!

No comments: