1st Anniversary Banner

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gundam Astraea Is Arrive

Yay. My Astraea jz arrived a few minutes ago. LoL. Delivery was good but the box was a little dented... Ouch.

Anyways, this model apparently has and even higher level of detail even though it belongs to the same grade as my other two 00 models. Hmm... Maybe that justifies the slight increase in price.

What I'm not so happy about, is that once I open the box, 80% of the parts look like my previous Exia. I know that they stem from the same basic design, but even so...

So I immediately opened up the manual, and voila... I got a real shock. Apparently, what Bandai did was they put in the exact same runners as Exia, and, and, they jz ADDED the extra parts on top of it! =.=. Means that after I finish assembling the model, there will be EXTRA UNUSED PARTS that are of NO USE! zzz.

Please lar Bandai, I know you guys wanna come out with this model real fast, coz it's like the most popular model... But seriously, spend a lil bit more time making new runners okay? Coz that's what you guys are really good at. I really appreciate the runners design everytime coz after it all comes apart, it will come together perfectly in the end.

Either way, I can't wait to get started. ^^

No comments: