1st Anniversary Banner

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mirrorcle World



The latest single from Ayumi Hamasaki, marking her 10th year anniversary in the music industry.

This song, Mirrorcle World, is actually the full version of the intro song on her Guilty album, named Mirror.

Though it was short, that intro song was my most favourite song off the album, and I was totally thrilled to hear the full version. Undoubtedly the best song I've heard this year.

I love dramatic songs. They always top MY charts. Notice I always say MY charts? That is bcoz I believe that everyone has different taste in music and I respect everyone's choices. I hate those people who jz walk up to you and say "THAT SONG SUX LAH" or "THAT SONG IS REALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD"... zzz

Anyways, back to the drama. Dramatic songs are made with huge guitar riffs, heavy drum beats, and of coz STRINGS! Yeah man.

So for this song, I rate it 10/10. Yeap, a perfect 10. I have been starving since Boa's Valenti, Koda Kumi's Ningyo Hime and Utada's Beautiful World. Finally!

No comments: