1st Anniversary Banner

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week in Review

Hmm... Another week. This time, it was full of bumps. Monday came and went, but, no salary. Then came Tuesday, still no salary. We even went all the way to Bangsar to open a Hong Leong Bank account, bcoz the boss told us that if we wanted our salary on that day (Tuesday) we need an account. Still, no salary. Then came Wednesday. Nope, nada. By then, many people were already causing a fuss. My friends who went all the way to KL's branch also did not get paid. Bullshit right?

Anyways, Thursday was a public holiday and Friday I took an annual leave. Even so, I had to go back on Friday for a stint to make sure I would get my salary next week. So now, they say that I will be getting it next Tuesday. zzz... Totally lame.

On the other hand, I am still waiting for the scholarship list to be released. Oh well...

Oh yah, I bet you're wondering what am I doing with the cat in the above picture. Well, here's the story: Me and Kelvin went back on Friday to check on our pay progress. When we stepped into the building, we saw this really small cute kitten. It followed us.

I decided to bring it upstairs ^^. So we both meowed till the cat followed us INTO THE LIFT! haha. So we went up, and it followed us right into the company. wahahaha. The staff went nuts. =D.

In the end, we had to take it back out. We took a few pictures and I led it back into the lift and all the way back down. Once we were out, the cat walked around till it saw a lady carrying a garbage bag. Then, it just chased after it and I never saw it again. LoL

I guess it was a really hungry cat. Gawd, we fooled it into thinking that we might be providers of food. hmm

PS : Happy 21st Birthday Li Kun. And... I still have not update 2 events that happend this year thanks to Boon Ken. Doode, WHERE ARE THE PICS???!!! =.=

No comments: