1st Anniversary Banner

Sunday, July 13, 2008

2007-2008 Music

I do not at all have the time to post the new reviews like I did last time... I think I have a backlog of almost ONE year worth of reviews... LoL.

Anyway, just for an update, These are my top 15 English songs of the past 12 months. ^^

In alphabetical order :

1) Always Be My Baby - David Cook
2) Break The Ice - Britney Spears
3) Burnin' Up - The Jonas Brothers
4) Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
5) Disturbia - Rihanna
6) I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
7) In Between Lights - Ryan Cabrera
8) In Love With A Girl - Gavin DeGraw
9) Like Only A Woman Can - Brian McFadden
10) Morningside - Sara Bareilles
11) One Way Or Another - Kate Voegele

12) Say (All I Need) - One Republic
13) Say It Again - Marie Digby
14) Viva la Vida - Coldplay
15) Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan

No comments: