1st Anniversary Banner

Thursday, July 3, 2008

ESWC DotA Qualifiers

Tomorrow, my Team Crisys will be having our ESWC DotA qualifiers at One Utama. LoL. Starts around 10am. Wish us luck! ^^

And this... faze...book... zzz... I told myself from the start not to have a Facebook account coz I see the amount of time my sis spends checking her stuff on that page... zzz

BUT, now I hear that even DON SHUE has a Facebook acc. ROFL. Don Shue. The benchmark. The guy who doesn't bother with blogs, or even Friendster. Yet, he has Facebook. Gosh... I feel so damn outdated. =.=

So, I guess I'll just have to go get one. LoL.

On a separate note, I finally got my hair highlighted. Haha. It's kinda light brownish... Somehow, it makes me look fairer. Funny huh. XD

And, during one of my recent Blog Hopping/Stalking expeditions, I realize that different groups of gurls have very different habits. Let's talk camwhoring.

There are many different kinds of camwhoring "styles". BU4 gurls, who mostly live in One Utama, like to take certain kinds of pictures of themselves and their friends, and usually they're dressed in cool clothes or their uniform. But.

I noticed another group of gurls, from another school. They like to take pictures of PJK. Seriously. They're like very into sports and stuff. And it shows. COZ, most of their pictures consist of JUMPING shots.

Yeah, they like to take pictures of each other while jumping. No kidding. Whether at home, in school or out there somewhere, most of the pictures have them with their feet in the air. LoL.

Yeah, I get it. I'm bored. LoL. It's almost like Disturbia where you start NOTICING things. hehe.

No comments: