1st Anniversary Banner

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Steelseries


Steelseries. This brand was unveiled in Malaysia during this week's ESWC event.

Gawd I tried out their products. And I must say, it feels really great. I think I found a company that really bothers with their products and not just mass marketing.

First up, their Ikari Laser mouse. I gotta get one to replace my dying Razer Krait.

Then, I'll get their mousepad as well. Still considering the type of surface I want. Will go back to check it out tomorrow.

Third, their awesome looking headphones. 2 reasons I love it. First, they're in WHITE. And second, they are supported by the BACK of your head. So it won't kacau your nice hair even when you're gaming. hahahahaha. XD

This is their latest release. The 7G keyboard which supports "anti-ghosting". Which means that it can execute all the buttons you press SIMULTANEOUSLY. But it's too expensive... RM500 for a keyboard.. zzz

Anyways, my Team Crisys made it to the quarter finals during the ESWC, but lost to Cybertime AGAIN. This is the 3rd time I have lost to them during a DotA tourney... I.am.so.hating.this.

I mean why.the.heck am I meeting them everytime? Argh!!! =/

No comments: