1st Anniversary Banner

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Muzics

Well, it seems that both Jay and Lee Hom have watched The Dark Knight... Coz both their new albums, have superhero themes.

This year, Jay will be the legendary Dragon Knight, while Lee Hom will be the amazing Music Man. (Hey, don't take it up with me! I didn't come up with those awful names! LoL)

As for the music, Jay's Capricorn has already been released this week, while Lee Hom's album will be in a month's time.

Want to hear their new songs? Click Click below!

周杰伦 - 稻香 (I reallly really love the lyrics of this song. Surprisingly, it's written by Jay himself)

周杰伦 - 给我一首歌的时间 (My 2nd most fav song on the album)

周杰伦 - 时光机 (My most favourite song off the album. Doraemon themed! I would buy the album just for this song if I weren't so broke lulz)

王力宏 - 摇滚怎么了 (Very weird song. Not to my liking. Starts off really well but the chorus suxxx. Argh)


Fall Out Boy's new album, out in December. 1st single totally rawked my socks off.

Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care



Britney will be releasing her next effort on her birthday this December. 1st single? Womanizer!

Britney Spears - Womanizer (Repetitively catchy)

No comments: