1st Anniversary Banner

Saturday, October 13, 2007

F.I.R. 爱*歌姬 (Love*Diva)


Ok, as you know, I need music, and apprently them musicians are not making it fast enough for me. XD. So yesterday, I came across another new mandarin album. It is F.I.R's Love*Diva. Released barely 2 weeks ago.

There are 12 songs in this album and from the first to the last, ALL of them are gems. Half of it are 5-star songs and the other half 4-star. It's just great.

I can't stop listening to it. And as I've said before, if there is a good album out there, I WILL pay for it. I am willing. I have done so for many albums, such as My Chemical Romance's Black Parade, Maroon 5's ItWontBeSoonBeforeLong, Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High, and The Click Five's Modern Minds and Pastimes, in short, those who have high scores on MY chart. XD

So true to my word, I also bought this album. Go have a listen. It will be worth your while.

Rating : 9/10 (Highest score of 2007)

PS : There are only a few more months left in 2007. I wonder who can beat this album. =D

1 comment:

Meghan said...

haha, i like those songs too! most of the ones you mentioned in your blog! woots! you get to go to david copperfield's show? man i'm envious! hate u! ><

btw thanks for the songs!

xx